Breastfeeding and weaning
Breastfeeding is an amazing journey and a precious time for bonding!
Are you pregnant and want to get ready for breastfeeding?Do you need information so you can decide?
Successful breastfeeding depends on having the right information!
Are you breastfeeding your baby and need some support?
What’s the best position for nursing?
How do I check that my baby is suckling correctly?
How do I know if my baby has eaten enough?
Should I wake my baby up to eat?
How often should I feed my baby?
How do I heal chapped nipples?
How do I maintain lactation?
How can I wean my baby?
Do you have doubts or questions about deciding whether you should breastfeed your baby?Have you given birth but haven’t figured out breastfeeding yet?
Here are some questions you may have:
- What should I know about breastfeeding?
- Is nursing my baby more tiring than bottle-feeding?
- If I breastfeed, how do I involve my partner?
- How can I prepare to breastfeed my baby?
- What’s the right way to position my baby on my breast?
- How do I pump breast milk?
- How does lactation work?
- When do I breastfeed my baby?
- How do I know when my baby has had enough milk?
- What do I do if I don’t have enough milk?
- What should I eat while nursing?
- How do I handle breastfeeding and returning to work?
- When and how do I wean my baby?
- When do I give my baby a supplemental bottle?
- How can I prevent chapped nipples?
- How do I treat chapped nipples?
- How can I prevent my baby’s infant reflux?
So happy for the chance to talk about my child’s sleep issues. I noticed a change on the first night. Thank you very much.
“Virginie guided me through my first forays into being a mom. I couldn’t get my bearings since I didn’t have any experience with babies. Virginie helped me make breastfeeding a more relaxed experience, understand my son’s cries, better handle my surroundings, and she gave me the confidence to dea...
“Dear Virginie, What luck to happen upon your Facebook page one day and call you for help. Your advice was a huge help when my 7-month-old son was still not sleeping through the night and continued waking up several times a night. Our talks over email and the phone gave me a greater sense of calm, and showed me a ...